My services are exempt without credit. Am I obliged to issue fiscal receipts to my clients?

Persons supplying such services that are exempt without credit such as doctors and teachers are not required to issue fiscal receipts for VAT purposes, but are still obliged to issue an ordinary receipt as required by the Income Tax Act.