|One Time Additional Bonus|
|The Inland Revenue Department is sending out cheques for the one time additional bonus to employed persons who did not benefit from the reduction in the income tax rates.|
The eligibility to this bonus is based on employment income earned during 2013.
Some individuals may still be eligible to this bonus due to a change in their circumstances during 2014. These individuals may still be eligible to this bonus by completing the form available on our website.
The application form for this bonus should reach the Inland Revenue Department by 29 May 2015.
|Deadlines in April:|
- VAT returns for the period December 2014 to February 2015 submitted by the 15th
- Provisional Tax payment as per PT1 for body of persons, companies and entities by the 30th
- Payment of settlement tax for companies with financial year ending 31st July 2014 (Y/A 2015) by the 30th
- Manual filing of TA2 Income Tax Return and Self Assessment for companies with financial year ending 31st July 2014 (Y/A 2015) by the 30th
- FS5 Payer's Monthly Payment Advice and remittance of tax and social security contributions withheld during March by the 30th
- Individuals have to pay Provisional Tax and Social Security Contributions payment as per PT 1 by the 30th
The What's What Series On European Funds
This is a programme of four training sessions that will dispel perceptions and give you the right mindset to approach EU-funding, particularly ERDF, ESF and the Cohesion Fund.
This event has been accredited with 12 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Core/Professional Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules.
The Hon. Dr Ian Borg MP will be opening the Series on 7th April. Ray Bartolo and Trevor Fenech as Directors of ef.Info Ltd. and Neville Cutajar as Managing Partner of 3a Malta Ltd. will address the four sessions which will be held this April.
|FOCUS ON A SERVICE|
|This section of our newsletter is providing you with a synopsis of some of our services.|
|Our highly trained assurance team at 3a Malta will carry out a risk-based audit process to provide assurance on your financial statements and suggest ways to strengthen and improve your financial control system. At 3a we make sure to stay constantly updated on the latest developments in regulatory issues which, in addition to our sound industry knowledge and experience, enables us to deal with complex reporting effectively.|