Fully or partially-qualified Accounting Associates
Reporting to the Head of Accounts and forming part of the accounts team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to assist in various assignments contributing to the timely issuance of accounts and proper keeping of books of accounts.
The successful candidate should:
be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
be an organised and methodical individual;
have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
have a minimum of two years' experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum A' level standard in accounting or with an AAT accounting qualification. The chosen candidate must be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Candidates who are in possession of or in the process of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA or who have good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) will be given preference.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
Administrattion & Corporate Assistant
We are currently seeking to fill the position of anAdministration and Corporate Assistant. The position calls for a smart, mature, highly motivated, proactive and hardworking individual, who is meticulous and organized in his/her work and possesses good communication skills.
This position is open to candidates who are available on full-time or reduced-hours basis.
- Forming part of our corporate and business support unit, this role carries the following responsibilities:
- Providing clerical and administrative assistance to the Corporate Unit
- Inputting and maintaining client data within a primary management information system
- Assisting with the collection of documents from clients, such as consent forms, agreements, information forms, etc.
- Handling various general administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, photocopying, organizing and filing of documents
- Liaising with clients and with members of the team via email or telephone
- Assisting with the preparation of corporate documentation such as for company formation, changes within the company or annual returns
- Assisting with the preparation of bank account opening documentation
- Effecting payments for clients as and when required
- Assisting with the preparation, collection, inputting and distribution of documentation in relation to clients’ monthly payroll
- Assisting with any internal projects which are undertaken from time to time
Particular skills required
The role calls for a conscientious individual, who:
- Is in possession of a relevant post-secondary qualification
- Has a minimum of one (1) year experience in an office environment in an administrative/clerical position
- Has a good command of both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has a professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- Has a meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Is able of working under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Is able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has an interest in acquiring exposure to a variety of disciplines
Experience in administration within a Corporate Services administration environment is considered an asset but the necessary training will be provided.
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high level clients, both local and international, a people oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.