Corporate and Payroll Support Officers
We are currently seeking to fill the positions in relation to Corporate and Payroll Support Officers. These positions calls for smart, mature, highly motivated, proactive and hardworking individuals, who are meticulous and organized in their work and possess good communication skills.
This position is open to candidates who are available on full-time or reduced-hours basis.
- Preparing corporate documentation for company formation and any changes within the company,
- Preparing annual returns for the existing client portfolio,
- Liaising with our local and international clients and supporting them with regulatory authorities and government departments.
- Preparing bank account opening documentation, and liaising with relevant banks,
- Undertaking due diligence processes for the firm and
- Effecting payments for clients as and when required.
- Payroll Administration responsibilities in the preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients' monthly payrolls,
- Assisting in the collection and reviewing of timesheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data,
- Inputting them into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month salaries and reports in a timely manner.
Particular skills required
- Proper standard of education
- Has a minimum of one (1) year experience in an office environment in a related position
- Has a good command of both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has a professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- Has a meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Is able of working under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Is able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has an interest in acquiring exposure to a variety of disciplines
Experience in administration within a Corporate Services administration environment and/or expereince in the use of payroll software is considered an asset but the necessary training will be provided.