Administration & Corporate Assistant
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Administration and Corporate Assistant. The position calls for a smart, mature, highly motivated, proactive and hardworking individual, who is meticulous and organized in his/her work and possesses good communication skills.
This position is open to candidates who are available on full-time or reduced-hours basis.
- Forming part of our corporate and business support unit, this role carries the following responsibilities:
- Providing clerical and administrative assistance to the Corporate Unit
- Inputting and maintaining client data within a primary management information system
- Assisting with the collection of documents from clients, such as consent forms, agreements, information forms, etc.
- Handling various general administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, photocopying, organizing and filing of documents
- Liaising with clients and with members of the team via email or telephone
- Assisting with the preparation of corporate documentation such as for company formation, changes within the company or annual returns
- Assisting with the preparation of bank account opening documentation
- Effecting payments for clients as and when required
- Assisting with the preparation, collection, inputting and distribution of documentation in relation to clients’ monthly payroll
- Assisting with any internal projects which are undertaken from time to time
Particular skills required
The role calls for a conscientious individual, who:
- Is in possession of a relevant post-secondary qualification
- Has a minimum of one (1) year experience in an office environment in an administrative/clerical position
- Has a good command of both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has a professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- Has a meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Is able of working under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Is able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has an interest in acquiring exposure to a variety of disciplines
Experience in administration within a Corporate Services administration environment is considered an asset but the necessary training will be provided.