Forming part of the Administration Unit, we are seeking to engage an Office Administrator on part-time basis. The ideal candidate is a confident and self-motivated person with a pleasant personality who can work on his/her own initiative in a pro-active manner, taking ownership of his/her responsibilities in this central role within the team, supporting directors, employees and customers alike.
This position is available on a part-time basis with core hours being from 9am to 1pm from Monday to Friday. However, there may be the need for flexibility to work extra hours from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include general reception, office administration and courier duties.
This is an interesting and challenging position for a person who:
- Has a minimum O’level standard of education
- Is ideally in possession of relevant secretarial or office administration qualifications
- Has a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Is fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is computer literate and is familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent telephone and customer care skills
- Is in possession of a driving license and has own means of transport
- Is a fast learner able to work in a proactive manner with minimum supervision
- Is well-organised and has an eye for detail