QUALIFIED ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATES & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITIONS
Qualified Accounting Associates (part-time or freelance)
Reporting to the Head of Accounts and forming part of the Accounts Team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to assist in various assignments contributing to proper keeping of accounting records, preparation of VAT returns and preparation of financial statements.
This position is available on a flexible hours basis as part-time employment or freelance basis. The role will be carried out from home, with the chosen candidate being required to keep close communication with the team via online means and occasional meetings at the office.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience if fully qualified, or otherwise five years’ experience;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates with an AAT accounting qualification, ACCA or university degree. Preference will also be given to candidates who have good knowledge of accounting standards and VAT.
Office Administrator (part-time)
Forming part of the Administration Unit, we are seeking to engage an Office Administrator on part-time basis. The ideal candidate is a confident and self-motivated person with a pleasant personality who can work on his / her own initiative in a proactive manner, taking ownership of his / her responsibilities in this central role within the team, supporting directors, employees and customers alike.
This position is available on a part-time basis with core hours being from 9am to 1pm from Monday to Friday. However, there may be the need for flexibility to work extra hours from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include general reception, office administration and courier duties.
This is an interesting and challenging position for a person who:
- Has a minimum O-level standard of education
- Is ideally in possession of relevant secretarial or office administration qualifications
- Has a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Is fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is computer literate and is familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent telephone and customer care skills
- Is in possession of a driving license and has own means of transport
- Is a fast learner able to work in a proactive manner with minimum supervision
- Is well-organised and has an eye for detail
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high-level clients, both local and international, a people-oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.